Is my donation tax deductible?
The Saint Elizabeth Foundation is happy to offer tax receipts for any donation of $20 or more.
How do I register to participate?
- Click Participant Login / Register in the top menu bar
- Click "Create One Here" to create a new user account or log in to your existing user account
- You will now have the opportunity to create a username, provide your personal information, and create a password
- Once you have created your user account, log in and select the event or event you would like to participate in
- You will also have the opportunity to update your personal information, add a photo, and set your fundraising goal for each event.
How Do I Complete My Virtual Event This Year?
- Your walk, run, or bike can be completed in your own neighbourhood with members of your household.
- Please remember to follow all local health advice and physical distancing restrictions.
- There are a few advantages to a virtul walk, run, or bike!
- It can be broken into chunks - complete one or more 5K walks, runs, or bike trips, or complete five 1K loops, etc. It's your choice!
- Bring along four legged friends and enjoy the great outdoors!
- Finish the event early and want to continue? Keep moving for a great cause - your donations will help support end-of-life care for people most in need.
Need to Change Your Participant Information?
Have you reached your goal and want to increase it? Prefer to receive notifications at a different email address? Finally found that glamour shot for your personal fundraising page?
We have you covered. Just click the "Participant Login" link right here. You can log into your account with the username and password you set up while registering. There is also an opportunity to reset your password in case you've misplaced it.
Thank you so much and happy fundraising!
I have collected donations in cash or cheque form. What now?
We are happy to accept donations in cash or cheque form. All cheques should be made payable to: The Saint Elizabeth Foundation. Like online donations, we are happy to offer tax receipts to individuals or organizations who make a donation of $20 or more. If you have collected cash donations, please keep a record of the individual’s/organization’s name, address, postal code, phone number, email address, and the amount of their donation.
Cash or cheques can be submitted to the Foundation Ambassador(s) in your SDC and will be sent to the Foundation for processing and matching of the final total.